Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy (albeit out of focus) Kiddy Snaps


These are some of the special 'little people' in my life, Musa, Thomas, Mikayla, Ricardo and Ciara.  Missing are Tiago and Lia.

Whilst I was lurking in the bushes at my friends birthday party getting great snaps of the festivities the children caught my attention, but alas they saw me in the bushes and that was the end of the natural and unposed photographs, and then began the face-pulling, sullen expressions synomanous of a deer being caught in the headlights.  And also the 'let me see, let me see' demands after each photograph is taken.

Then much to my dismay they wanted to take the photographs, my stomach turned and my heart pounded, my beautiful, precious camera in the hands of these children.  However, I conceded and after careful instruction on keeping the strap around their necks, fingers off the lens, and trying to explain the 'little green square and the half press of the button to get the photo into focus, these were the results of our future photographers ranging in age from 5, 8, 9, 10 and 13.   

No comments:

Post a Comment