Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life...

...is a journey- pack it with faith, love, laughs, good songs, and your favorite comfy pillow.



Life at The Memory Shed is continuing happily... I've been doing life and creating in all sorts of areas.



At home ...
... I recently aquired an amazing pine writing bureau which i have painted and made my own




..and it fits in so beautifully into our home... "sigh"... this has been keeping up until the wee hours of the morning...




As usual blessings have been abundant and Divine Inspiration has had me dipping into my palette of water colours...











I've plucked up the courage and done my first 'altered book'...









... pricked my fingers and felted a teddy bear or two...








I'm living and loving 'LIFE'!






















No comments:

Post a Comment